You Happy Now?

that's a shit load of batteries. how many alternators does it take to power over 20 batteries.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

zero

Just gotta have the gift!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

zero

I know where a couple are that will fix that. B)

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Guest Powered By Hate

I know where a couple are that will fix that. B)

I want one. I think I remember the price you posted a while ago.. PM sent.

So Navi can you atleast ell us what manufacture you are going with for your subs and amps or are you rockin the Pyramid?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

So, you thinkin something like this:

Posted Image

Terryswork001.png

Thanks man, I have heard those DB drive amps ain't too bad, But I really don't know much about them personally.

Thanks for the heads up.

Terryswork001.png

Archived