Jump to content

You Happy Now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

notice there are a bunch of kinetik 16v's under the truck

Posted

ahhhhhhhhhh come on mang what gives? Are you even doing a system, maybe you are making an electric vehicle that does sub 8 second quarters or something.

can't wait to see the the beast of a setup that this is gonna feed !

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted

I looked at the thread again.. then went and looked in my civic. I frowned..

Posted Image

There is no comparison. All those batteries hurt my feelings.. I got nothing on you. My car, amps, batteries, and speaker arnet worth as much as those lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15568 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...