Jump to content

You Happy Now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

pink.

:lol::lol::lol:

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

Those batterys cost more then my car! lol

2 MAW15's

Cadence 1000D

Infinity Reference 6022's

Blankput Tweeters and Infinity 4x6's with tweeters

Powered by a US Acoustic USB4085

1 Rockford 1Farad Caps and a 200 amp ALT

Posted

I aint skeered :D

Well I sure am.

Roscoe you really want to see some guy in his old ladies pink panties. :lol::lol::lol:

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

:unsure: maybe... could be interesting!!! :lol::ph34r:

I let you PM him for that one.

I think I'm good.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3062 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...