Sonic Electronix

I have a pretty generic charger I borrowed from a friend. I set it on 12v and set it to maintence free deep cycle, and how exactly long do I let it sit? Its sitting at 12.8 right now, and I want it at about 13.3. Im just scared to let it sit there and over charge or something, I ran the multimeter on it while its charging and it got up to about 14sh and then it just drops the charge after about 10 minutes of charging. Never really done this before.

teamsundown-1.jpg

It is done charging if it drops voltage. My charger will charge up to 15.15 volts. Then when the battery charger says the battery is full, it drops/stop charging. The resting voltage after is 13.11 but it will drop down to 12.8 to 12.9 over night.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Thanks man about how long does this take? I have to do it to two kinetik 2400s, this is just for some maintenence to keep them charged up a little bit untill I get a system going in my new car.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Thanks man about how long does this take? I have to do it to two kinetik 2400s, this is just for some maintenence to keep them charged up a little bit untill I get a system going in my new car.

I don't know. Just set it and go watch tv. Check it between the shows.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

yeh my man mrrairai hooked me up with a nice little battery charger today and of course i didn't let it sit on the charger long, well i let my optima sit for over 1.5 hours but i'll let it sit longer tomorrow.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived