DC Sound Lab

If Your Interested In A Dc Sounds Group Buy

well..like i said in stock or out..if he decides this would be a good time or not for group buy atleast he knows the interest is there and we know how many people want in..so if it happens this time or next bottom line is theres alot of interest to make it happen..

i think there will always be interest ;), but right now since he just closed the store down, and is getting things more organized with DC, i wouldn't expect it very soon, thats just how i would be, but when/if he does. count me in!

shit if rusty does want to do this, put me down for 2 lvl 4 18's with lvl 5 coils.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

rustys out of level 4 motors just an FYI, so dont plan on them soon.

but right now since he just closed the store down, and is getting things more organized with DC, i wouldn't expect it very soon

This is getting me scared!!! i want DC to be SOLID and i'll need lvl IV motors soooooon!!!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Guest iamamp3pimp

heres the issue with something like this.

you get 500 people saying that they are gonna buy, then you front the money for al the parts for that, then only 45 people buy and send th emoney like they said they would, then you are screwed and have to close down.

same thing happened to doug @ sonicfx when nikosbuddy promised him that he could sell a ton of his subs....and it didnt work out.

group buys only work if the money is collected up front, then all subs are built/shipped at the same time, not built in advance.

:)

and he isnt shut down, i JUST recived these beasts yesterday

Posted Image

Posted Image

heres the issue with something like this.

you get 500 people saying that they are gonna buy, then you front the money for al the parts for that, then only 45 people buy and send th emoney like they said they would, then you are screwed and have to close down.

same thing happened to doug @ sonicfx when nikosbuddy promised him that he could sell a ton of his subs....and it didnt work out.

group buys only work if the money is collected up front, then all subs are built/shipped at the same time, not built in advance.

:)

he doesnt havent to front any money the guy is out of motors and hes going to order motors group buy or not..and believe me if people here dont buy them people other places are..he doesnt only post on this forum there are others then know of him..

need a quantity bro how many do you want?

either 2 12" lvl 4xl's

or

1 12" lvl 5

depends on price

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded