Deafy ==)------smd

and for the record -- obviously you've got some hard feelings toward me for what ever reason. Please tell me why, during the afterparty at finals last year, were you all buddy buddy and picking my brain while drinking? both you and andrea. what, i'm cool enough for you to have a drink with and shoot the shit for a few hours -- but then when it comes to the internet you want to kick my e-ass?

what gives? really...what's up your ass? do you need a hug? :) i've got no problem hugging another man. ;)

*huggles*

better?

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

few words away? like what? about how you "bust niggas skullz"...surely that wins over all of the black community. why do you got to target "niggas" to bust their skulls?

see now, if you weren't so full of yourself you'd see bnspl = i'm broke, negro.

i like how you go from trying to bash my deck to my amps, then the ride, then my points and now my 'team affiliation' -- like i've said before, please, if you're going to try to bust my balls, bring something worth while to the table....if not, it's just more caressing the keyboard and talking out of your ass.

i said wtf is that ( cause i know nothing about what ever kinda deck that is ) brian says thats old school shit. i left it at that. who cares. bash my shti if u want i dont have the best equipment in the world. but i buy what i can.

your making all these false aquisations against me with some shit you got from whatever whoever and wherever. use facts man if your gonna try to call me a noob. so what if i dont know scott personally or anyone else " BIG " in car audio. i know the folks i compete with and see at shows. anyone else to me is no one! end of story. your how old? and look what you got. im 23 i got a stereo vehicle a nova ss and i ride on 22's so i think im doing pretty good for my age what did you have when you were my age????? name another person besides christian that has tied 4 times in a row?

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i said wtf is that ( cause i know nothing about what ever kinda deck that is ) brian says thats old school shit.

your making all these false aquisations against me with some shit you got from whatever whoever and wherever. use facts man if your gonna try to call me a noob. so what if i dont know scott personally or anyone else " BIG " in car audio. i know the folks i compete with and see at shows. anyone else to me is no one! end of story. your how old? and look what you got. im 23 i got a stereo vehicle a nova ss and i ride on 22's so i think im doing pretty good for my age what did you have when you were my age????? name another person besides christian that has tied 4 times in a row?

^^really? we're going to try and measure e-penis' now? i'm 27, moved out at 17. so what? is this where i itemize my personal belongings now? is this where i tell you about my 4 door 66 lincoln convertible in the garage and the other 3 cars? it means absolutely nothing.....

You know where you went wrong with your last comment, though?

i know the folks i compete with and see at shows. anyone else to me is no one! end of story.

that's exactly how you come across at shows. like you think you're the biggest fish in that ever so small pond we call norcal dbdrag. there's how many, 10 competitors? Really, who gives a flying fuck? You know damn well the entire west coast would struggle through brackets in Ohio/Indy. Yet you've got this chip on your shoulder so incredibly big, that you, yourself are having a hard time carrying it. Why not step down off that pedestal, put the gallon of hateraide down, and treat the other people at shows that you feel is a 'no one' with a little respect? It won't kill you.

Fact = i've shown nothing but love and respect to you AND andrea at every show i've seen you at. Even when you're trying to bust my balls at a show talking about "man what kind of wood is that shit? what, you don't know how to build a box? what, you can't afford MDF? wtf is this plywood shit?" i explained it's high ply birch -- still gave you the time of day to try and EDUCATE you on what you're bashing -- and you still attempted to laugh in my face about it. Pure disrespect. That's just one example. Next, interrupting Doug at shows to yell out "man don't forget about that deck he pulled out of a pyramid...i've got a 1990 alpine if you want to upgrade...quick someone get him a crackerjack box to pull another deck out of". Pure disrespect.

One day you'll come to realize the folks that you know and see at shows are (no offense to any of them), pretty much the bottom rung of db drag on a whole. The west coast is struggling for the respect it deserves and other competitors work hard for the recognition they get/are getting -- and you come in acting like everyone owes you something.

next time, when i drive up in a show, instead of literally running over and sticking your nose in my window trying to pick apart my install (or lack of install i should say...like the time you did in sac when i brought my saturn with the amps on the roof), try having a little respect.

and if you really want people on a whole to not think you're a noob, know what birch plywood is, nakamich, linear power, etc., etc., before you go off talking shit about it. ;)

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

^^really? we're going to try and measure e-penis' now? i'm 27, moved out at 17. so what? is this where i itemize my personal belongings now? is this where i tell you about my 4 door 66 lincoln convertible in the garage and the other 3 cars? it means absolutely nothing.....

You know where you went wrong with your last comment, though?

that's exactly how you come across at shows. like you think you're the biggest fish in that ever so small pond we call norcal dbdrag. there's how many, 10 competitors? Really, who gives a flying fuck? You know damn well the entire west coast would struggle through brackets in Ohio/Indy. Yet you've got this chip on your shoulder so incredibly big, that you, yourself are having a hard time carrying it. Why not step down off that pedestal, put the gallon of hateraide down, and treat the other people at shows that you feel is a 'no one' with a little respect? It won't kill you.

Fact = i've shown nothing but love and respect to you AND andrea at every show i've seen you at. Even when you're trying to bust my balls at a show talking about "man what kind of wood is that shit? what, you don't know how to build a box? what, you can't afford MDF? wtf is this plywood shit?" i explained it's high ply birch -- still gave you the time of day to try and EDUCATE you on what you're bashing -- and you still attempted to laugh in my face about it. Pure disrespect. That's just one example. Next, interrupting Doug at shows to yell out "man don't forget about that deck he pulled out of a pyramid...i've got a 1990 alpine if you want to upgrade...quick someone get him a crackerjack box to pull another deck out of". Pure disrespect.

One day you'll come to realize the folks that you know and see at shows are (no offense to any of them), pretty much the bottom rung of db drag on a whole. The west coast is struggling for the respect it deserves and other competitors work hard for the recognition they get/are getting -- and you come in acting like everyone owes you something.

next time, when i drive up in a show, instead of literally running over and sticking your nose in my window trying to pick apart my install (or lack of install i should say...like the time you did in sac when i brought my saturn with the amps on the roof), try having a little respect.

and if you really want people on a whole to not think you're a noob, know what birch plywood is, nakamich, linear power, etc., etc., before you go off talking shit about it. ;)

i think your cunfusing some of this for someone else. cause everyone knows i cant stand alpine never have nor will ever own one. i sent you a pm take it or leave it. your choice.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

insert brand of your choice then, because we both know it's true. as far as your pm:

since when am i buddy buddy with anyone. i dont talk much unless someone says something to me. i dont bash on peoples systems i dont know where you heard that from. the only reason i put bust niggas skulls on my sig cause u got bns on your shit i got my own bns. you dont know half of the people i run with in my hood. some grimey cut throat mutha fukkas.

you hate that i point out you run old shit??????? cause i said good luck with getting that fixed..... you call that bashing?

guess so.

wf afterparty you and biddy sat next to me.... maybe you were to high to notice. however being the cool person i am i bs'd with you.

im done argueing with you online. if you have a real problem with me i have no problem with settling it. im just trying to end it here so it goes no further....

i didnt dog your deck... your amps are old i was wondering how you were gonna get em fixed? never said shit about your ride except it runs like shit. which is a fact everyone heard.

so end it here or take ir further..... your call.

i really don't give 2 fucks who you roll with or what reason you put BNS in your sig.

I hate that you can't stop hating. Even when respect is given you send me this shit?

Seriously - Team Bassick condones this shit from their team mates?

This is the exact reason why I roll solo. Too may inflated ego's.

next show you go to, try something fresh and new. instead of hating on someone's ride, install, stereo, whatever; try looking at the work they already put into their vehicle and *try* to appreciate what they've already done and are trying to accomplish.

insert brand of your choice then, because we both know it's true. as far as your pm:

i really don't give 2 fucks who you roll with or what reason you put BNS in your sig.

I hate that you can't stop hating. Even when respect is given you send me this shit?

Seriously - Team Bassick condones this shit from their team mates?

This is the exact reason why I roll solo. Too may inflated ego's.

this is between you 2!!!

im getting tired of the team name getting drug into topics cause one guy from the team is argueing with another!!!

thats BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

and you know we dont condone this!!!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived