Sonic Electronix

no i dont know how but everyone learns one way or another....im prob gone get it installed and learn how they do it but dont jank on me bc i dont know how...u didnt wake up out of the bed and know everything did u? u learned

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

no i dont know how but everyone learns one way or another....im prob gone get it installed and learn how they do it but dont jank on me bc i dont know how...u didnt wake up out of the bed and know everything did u? u learned

most shops wont do that kinda install!!!! 1 they dont know how 2 they dont want you to blow shit up come back and blame them!

get the maxxlink intall it your self be carfule and have fun!!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

if your asking questions about pluses and minuses and dont know what a d1 sub is i wouldnt recommend you running 2 amps to it, and i wouldnt recomend you saying they can take 3,4k no problem. The sub taking alot over RMS requires knowledge of the subwoofer and tuning of the system thats hooked to it, which is seems you do not have at this time.

im not gone deney anything that u said, u are right and i prob will have some problems. i know about the + and - but i get confused on the wiring opiong for the d1 and d2...that is why i joined this forum is to learn new things and it seems that alot of the guys on here are very smart with the audio

1 3500d AQ amp

I thought I got to that point when this thread frist started??

And the sub is rated at 2000 rms not 3 or 4

im not running 3-4 krms to them i shouldnt even of said that statement...im only gone put two 1100rms amps to it but prob only be pushing about 1900-2000rms.....

1 3500d AQ amp

do a google search of ohm loads and how they work.

or you can check out wiring diagrams on

the12volt.com

rockfordfogate.com

jlaudio.com

to help determine what you need

Archived