Check this out, it works too!!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1015944/make...free_broadband/

Nahh, jk, but foreals, Iam wondering about free broadband, Iam stuck on Dialup status AGAIN, and I got it last time, when I had basic cable, and just bought a broadband modem, slit it off at the tv, went to the modem, and Bam free broadband thru AOL, well, $14 or so a month.... And then I upped my deal at comcast to recieve broadband/extra channels, they swapped my modem out for thiers (those bastards took it, and I didnt even know!!) only thing different was a charge of $39 month, and THIER ISP/home page, and digital phone line...

WTF???

I would have been better off with just the AOL, and my modem

My question is, now I have DISH, sht load of channels, like 100 HDTV channels, so Iam here, and staying, anyone know of any other ways to get broadband?

And why when I have went from dish to comcast before in the past, and vice versa, why do they cut, instead of unplug my cable line at the telephone tower? Is it still active, and thats why they cut it so I DONT steal broadband/basic cable?

Gimme car stereo stuff, and wood working and I can lay the shit down on ya, but when it comes to comps, I feel 9 years old again

:blink:

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

wow, cant believe no one responded to this thread..........

I may be drunk right about now, but still, this cant be a hard question

anyone?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

lol.... supposivly, I know that vid wont work, but when I was working for a speaker company, I would build speaker motors, and see thier magnetic fields by turning a monitor on, and putting the motor up to the monitor.... I never killed a monitor, there was a Degause button to clear it off....

But yeah, that video was a joke

lol

sundown.jpg

umm... you can't just split off comcast cable and get free internet. The mac address of the modem has to be registered with them.

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000