I were jacked.......

lol the outside camera at my work with the infared is liek that too... lol i can see everything :^

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

in my opinion...its useless filin a report....there's a greater chance you will never see ur shit again...you might see similar setups but i guess it will be difficult to know that it is exactly yours..

i know its prolli been said before but if you be bumpin all the time its just like lettin all the thieves know that you wanna get jacked

or u can do wat my friend does/used to.....jack systems and put em in ur ride...that way, wen u get jacked...u wont feel so bad..lol...just go jack another...lol...but everyone hates thiefs so yea that wont be so good...

anyways, thats sucks you got jacked tho....so did u learn anything from it? lol

thetruth-1.jpg

dude that really suck.. I hope they fit in for you.. is insurence doing to do anything about it?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Pinchi Mikey culero........

Haven't got no calls from nobody...... :'(

mikey? i understood the othes but never herd of tha word b4

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol and it makes sense... sry i didnt learn much spanish in high school... all i have is pitbull and my hispanic friends (the whole damn town)