Guest aseanj52

I'm just glad Louisiana isn't that hard on audio yet!!! I've only had warnings so far....luckily....

Although, did see a cop pull over a truck for a single blue light on the back of his truck.....must have needed his quota.....ha

Edited by aseanj52

I don't know how they could make it 25 feet, you open your cardoor or somthing and you can hear music in any stock car. its unfair to us. I will say that i'm lucky here ware i live. its 75 or 100 feet. i've been pulled over once. and i've come close a few times too. but i had a lil system then haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

same old story, its been like that in south fl for years.....50ft- 25ft , if they can see the wall they pull you over and give you a ticket. and I know "some cops" are cool but for the most part "dicks" EVERY Saturday night around the time the bars close and sunday mornings I DONT hear bass I hear Harley exhaust.

or how about targeting the pieces of shit that LOOK like they dont have insurance .02

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Harley's, and fuckin Bro's in diesel trucks spewing black smoke at every red light really piss me off. However, they aren't needlessly targeted because Harley's and diesel trucks aren't stupidly associated with minorities.

I think people that bitch about things like this have too much time on their hands and need to pick up a hobby of their own.

Current

'09 mazda3 4dr

clarion hu

2x 10 fi X subs(looking to upgrade)

amp(looking)

Alpine type-r comps in front

type-r coaxials in rear

ive had four 12'' shallow pioneer in my truck for about 6mounths and never got pulled over and stuff. i just turned it down when i saw them at a light. how do u even get a ticked u jsut dont see the cop i guess?

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars