ive had four 12'' shallow pioneer in my truck for about 6mounths and never got pulled over and stuff. i just turned it down when i saw them at a light. how do u even get a ticked u jsut dont see the cop i guess?

Turning down your stereo's at lights can do wonders. It is the douche bags who are sitting at the light blaring jeezy between the geriatrics, and the church bus who are giving stereo enthusiasts a bad name. People just need to have a little common courtesy, and alot of these laws would soon become forgotten.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Turning down your stereo's at lights can do wonders. It is the douche bags who are sitting at the light blaring jeezy between the geriatrics, and the church bus who are giving stereo enthusiasts a bad name. People just need to have a little common courtesy, and alot of these laws would soon become forgotten.

yup I always turn mine down at a light, kill it when i see any possible cop, neigborhoods, and when leaving bars n such and i still have a handfull - i'm just glad i dont work in 'sota anymore. it always helped me wake up in the mornins but im sure b-town is gonna try n pull this same shit too soon enough.

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

lol thats funny, all the guys in the news cast i know ... and member when they had the plan for everyone that could attend to attend for the tapeing ect.

but im not driven 8 hrs to be on the news...

"same old story, its been like that in south fl for years.....50ft- 25ft , if they can see the wall they pull you over and give you a ticket. and I know "some cops" are cool but for the most part "dicks" EVERY Saturday night around the time the bars close and sunday mornings I DONT hear bass I hear Harley exhaust.

or how about targeting the pieces of shit that LOOK like they dont have insurance .02 "

i have never been pulled over because a cop could see my wall... and its far from invisable.i have been pulled over 1 time in the past 2 years and i earned my tickets lol... common scense goes along ways to avoid a ticket ..

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Theyll give you tickets around here but its nothing serious....only some city in michigan...around south haven, they had it posted with street sides noise ordiance, loud stereo systems... $XXX fine. Gotta head up there to do some beating haha.

That and its fags who sit at a red light beating their shit off, i mute mine then continue beating once we start rolling from a red light....cause I dont like to hear it myself if im sitting in a car with no music and theres someone(especially if it sounds bad) beating up a storm.

Edited by Team Maf

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work