Sundown Audio

Good Amps

Krice420

Orion 2500d, Memphis 4kw(for pair), Crossfire vr4kd(for pair) & Kicker 2500.1

Are these recomendations?

Do you know of anyone who has run any of those combo's on 18"s BTL? I was just trying to see what other real world applications are out there. Since Steve has ran those Fi's they have blown up the market. I see a lot of people across the country running them. So I assume there has been other builds with different amps because RF amps are pricey (but you get what you pay for).

However, those brands are deftinately some strong amps.

and what do pics tell you NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the amp has been tested many times 9 time world champ put his name on it it has the the worlds loudest 1 woofer set up and now the worlds loudest 2 woffer set up!!!

you guys want to talk stetsom go to trempro they will set you str8!!! even if they dont like the amp they cant deny that it puts out the power!!!

FOR LONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG periods of time!!!!

also the 26kd is cleaning up in nspl!!! comp test all dem 1st must prove something

if you wanna talk amps go to trempro most of you will get you dicked slapped in there for not knowing what the hell your talking about

You know as I sit here thinking about sundown are a bunch of haters there are a 1000 topics in sundown here I don't say crap I've even told people to lok into your amps to buy

But let there be one topic with stetsom and you sundown punks start givin miss info cause you don't like the amps why

That's ok every time there is a sundown thraed ill go in there and inform everone that nothing sundown is new that they are burnt up zenone bords re worked the only thing new is mosy likly the heat sink

Or why they don't have warrinty below 1 ohm cause they can't take it without a massive power bank but they are super eff. And they want 1000 for 3000 watt amp give me a break

Does this mean you get dick slapped for not knowing what you are talking about?

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7116

Power testing for the 1500d, you don't need a big power bank to run them.... .175 ohm per amp and still was able to burp.... thats hell on any amp. And that was in a stock Aveo, with an extra battery.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't run either amp so don't call me a sundown fan. But what you were saying would be misinformation.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Just Go with Sundown Audio, SAZ3000D's...

My boy Elvis Has 4, And There Effecient As Hell!

You could'nt Give me Stetsom For free...Sorry...

Thats just ignorance coming through and totally not giving any creditability to you or Sundown.

His boy Elvis

|

|

|

|

\ /

If Alan Can Produce Such a Bomb ass Amp, Zenon Should Call him and Get the secrets..Because Zenon Is just wasting To many Unneccisary parts... :rolleyes: (Spelling)

Ive never Played with Stetsom, And i might Be a NEWB to Some of you, But I just dont see Those amps Doing Such power...Or for long periods of time...

But IDK...Just my 2cents...Not Dogging Anybody in Anyway..Just my OP...

Ive seen Alpine and His Vrew with Stetom Amps And they do Good so...idk

unnecessary (kinda like your post)

Look I don't know what experience either one of you have. How can either one of you come out running your mouth like that? Why not put some positive input and not your negative bias opinion on a product niether one of you have used. Personally I want to play with a Sundown and see what it can do. Despite all the B.S. that is brought in by everyone else. I mean seriously whats the point of putting such negativity out there? Sundown users looks like a bunch of haters but I'm sure its not the case and I'm pretty sure the product is decent or there wouldn't be so many damn much of you.

Above all that its seems your under the impression that Alan built the amp, thats just shows some plain ignorance in yourself there Elvis. Come on man I know you have never met the man (niether have I). Having said that I know you have been influenced by others who have. I'm not gonna past judgement on anyone until I meet them and come to my own conclusion. Honstely bro, I have no beef with you at all but, some of the shit you post on here isn't always on the up and up. Now some of my teammates tend to react faster then they think things through. For that even I am at a lost of words.

1 I was talking about the 3000d 2 they pulled warrinty below 1 ohm I myself asked why 3 times I got this they told me this evey noob is running at .352925 ohms with out the power to do it

Hmmmm how is that miss info?

I like how there reps are calling there customers noobs

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

1 I was talking about the 3000d 2 they pulled warrinty below 1 ohm I myself asked why 3 times I got this they told me this evey noob is running at .352925 ohms with out the power to do it

Hmmmm how is that miss info?

I like how there reps are calling there customers noobs

Well the 3000d is just as good imo, secondly why do you need warranty under 1 ohm, running at .35 is just retarded for daily use and if thats what people are doing to get the extra power, maybe they should look at a bigger amp. Besides all eff goes right out the window at those loads so still again.... simply retarded.

how many companies do you know with warranty under 1 ohm anyway? I don't know of many.

Ok, Sorry for talking shit on Stetsom wich i really know nothing about...:(

if i dont Know something Ill just keep my mouth shut... Sorry Team Bassick For always Talking shit about the Product YOU guys use and I Dont...

I guess I just get myself caught up in the hate all brands but your own... So I really am Sorry...

I was just going ff what many told me...And i could be Missinformed...And that doesnt mean i should go run My E-mouht Like i know it all...Seriously Im sorry!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Lol stetsom does

Do agree .35 daily is not wise for any amp

I don't have any real problems with the sundown amps like I said I even told peeps to look into getting one you never see a sundown user do that! For stetsom or any other brand for that matter But let me post some info on stetsom and you got sundown users hating calling bs on a proven amp!

Soo sorry for going down to there level

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

like i said before " PERSONAL PREFERENCE ". not everyone is gonna like all amps....... i have had someone ( who dosent run stetsom ) tell me that was one of the best amps ever made ( 7kd ) keep in mind me nor the person im talking about run stetsom amplifiers. he read it and seen some testing online. but yea if your gonna run 2 btl 18's you need atleast a true 4000 watts...... keep in mind your woofers will probably alugh at you when you put it on them.

if you want a stetsom....... someone on my team can get you one for a good price. if you want a rf t4000.1 bd your gonna have to pay alot. i recommend ebay cause thats the only place i see it going for cheap.

is the guy who made this thread even still posting on here???

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

seriously this thread has gotten so ridiculous, and i know i contributed to it a bit but we all need to stop..i mean i dont think the OP has even been back to this and i doubt we are helping him or anyone else looking for amps..all they will see who can spit further..i think mods need to lock this thread and everyone go there own way in peace and just accept we wont all like what everyone else likes..thats why there are 20 different makes of cars/clothing companies/pizza take outs.. we should be happy we have so many choices to choose from and leave it at that

Lol stetsom does

Do agree .35 daily is not wise for any amp

I don't have any real problems with the sundown amps like I said I even told peeps to look into getting one you never see a sundown user do that! But let me post some info on stetsom and you got sundown users hating calling bs on a proven amp!

Soo sorry for going down to there level

I will give you credit, I have seen you tell people to go with sundown. I don't really know much about stetsom but somethings I have seen I would change.... but I can say that about all amps lol. But they can't be that bad putting up the numbers they do.

Most people on the web think they know everything about this shit.... when most couldn't tell you the first thing about an amps operation.

Do they really warranty down to .35?

Archived