Sundown Audio

Good Amps

Krice420

Damn, if people want to settle this Stetsom Vs. Sundown thing. I got the perfect setup for it.

I can put the amps side by side in the same install, in the same car, at the same time, off the same power and run then right next to each other. I would be more then happy to put theses 2 against each other and send them back when I'm done.

Maybe a couple of the product mouth pieces can talk to their prospective companies and we can work something out.

What pieces?

2k6d vs saz3000d

CASA approved???? LOL

What pieces?

2k6d vs saz3000d

CASA approved???? LOL

I got a 7kd ill let you play you can battle it out with any amp its not a fair test with the 3000d I don't have a 26kd to put up but I might soon

I think whatever is a fair comparison between the 2. It seams that these 2 companies have something to say about their products. I think if the 2 can come to a conclusion on which amps should go head to head then we can really get going on this.

I'm liking the CASA seal of approval.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Its really a 1 year no questions asked warrinty ap it don't matter on what ohm your playing at yes I wish there was more than a 1 year warrinty but that's standard

There was one guy on term pro because of that type of warrinty burbed his at he had it at 1/8 ohm and droped that by half don't know the fraction and the amp PLAYED doubt it was very eff. But that's just an example of not being scared to play with it due to warrinty and that its a solid amp

The guy you are talking about posted that info on termpro and his name is Jeff Brown he is also selling an amp here on SMD.. this is the guy that tests for Stetsom on the 12v area... and the company listens to him on making changes to the 7KD thats why in 2 weeks there is the 7.2KD 7000 watts in 12v... it's been tested already... more efficient and more power.. he also testing the new 8KD's just to make it more efficient for the 12v competitors..

Look for more surprises from Brazil!!! :wub: and i'm not even talking about Stetsom.. These guys sure switched the whole amp scene.. so whatever you used to look at in Pics. don't rely on it...

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I'll Bring one of my SAZ3000D's over and Logan should bring his 2k6D...And we can test them...

Both Supposedly 3,000w...

Once again your misinformed... Logan's is only a 2KD

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

So a SAZ3000D VS. ?

Would it be the 2K6D?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'll Bring one of my SAZ3000D's over and Logan should bring his 2k6D...And we can test them...

Both Supposedly 3,000w...

Lol again you don't know what you are saying

Logan has the 2kd not the 26kd it is rated at 2000 rms it rally pushes 2200 to 2500 rms depending on your voltage drop Logan has voltage drop he is getting about 2200 out of it that's rms in the right app. You can get 3000 1 second burb out of it but its a 2000 watt amp so ut won't be easy getting that 3000

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived