Sundown Audio

Good Amps

Krice420

I would be more then willing to set up each at their proper recommend ohm load and run them side by side. We can clamp each one and measure output.

I'm not one to run amps at some ridiculously low ohm load to see which is better in a burp. I would like to see which would be better suited for the masses in a daily groundpounder..

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

So a SAZ3000D VS. ?

Would it be the 2K6D?

Yeah that would be close... 2K6D 2600 watts... It's been tested to do about 270 amps /dc doing 3000 watts at 13.8 volts dc, if play over 14.5 volts dc she will pull 350 amps doing about 4000 watts!

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

ya since the sk6d claims to do 3000 watts

The 26kd is rated at 2600 watts at 4 ohm it likes to play at 1 ohm and yes it does close to 4000 watts at 1 ohm still its a 2600 rms rated amp going up a 3000 rated amp

There has been a test were the 26kd was a few points louder than 2 saz 1500,s clamped meter and all test

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

So I would set it up like this. I would put the SAZ3000D in a 1 ohm load. and the Stetsom at a 2ohm load. Thats what both website recommend that they should be run at to produce their rated power.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

So I would set it up like this. I would put the SAZ3000D in a 1 ohm load. and the Stetsom at a 2ohm load. Thats what both website recommend that they should be run at to produce their rated power.

you will get more power out of the Stetsom at 1 ohm...And YES you can run it daily all day everyday and still be under warranty... burb is at .7ohm

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Well I live not to far From KingSuv So i would go over there and Let him clamp it... Idont care...

Ide like to see what My amp is Actually doing anyways...

hey Bill when you want to do this...?

I have All my amps Under neath my bed ATM...So when your up to it ill swing by and We can do it..

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Well we don't have a 26kd on hand but not scared of test results show me a better amp I might just have to go buy it!

And Joey you talking about that new company from Brazil that has an 8k now looks sick!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived