Slamming A 97 Ram

So much i need so little money lol

But for real i have 0 knowledge of this, what are some good bag brands and air line brands also?

check out the guy's at fbirides.com or suicidedoors.com

Slam Specialties or Firestone for bags

DOT air line or u can do hard line

;)

So much i need so little money lol

But for real i have 0 knowledge of this, what are some good bag brands and air line brands also?

go with slam specialties , contitech, or airlift's new dominator bags.. firestone and airlifts older series bags are not that good ( not much lift or psi handling as compared to slams or conti's and the dominators ) if you had a first choice , go with slam specialties , very durable and have an excellant ride ( i run mine with no shocks up front ! ) get D.O.T airline from any air suspension supply store AND DONT SKIMP ON YOUR FITTINGS!!!! dont buy a universal fitting kit, buy your fittings specifically for what you need ,get solid brass with the little air line support insert ( cant think of the name for it ) your gonna spend between 80 to 150 dollars for quality fittings , trust me, the extra money is worth it.. hope this info is useful , good luck with your ride.... ;)

Edited by toyonbags

• 3 weeks later...
the FBSS kit i got from fbi was perfect on my ride. Also, the big unit compressor from FBI is a hoss. steve, big p, and i all run one. except steve has 4, bastard. jk bro haha

what 4link did you use with that kit ??