Grtrat1 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 Saturday I went to a local shopp where he does alittle show 1 Sat a month. He also has a TL. I thought great Ill go get metered. So I took my son with me. I got there around 6 and nobody was there yet except the owners. He said the TL is ready if you wanna try. I was like ok. Got there tried to find a good song, but setteled with I think the second 1 on bass mekanic. I thought this will be good. WRONG. I did a woooooping [glow=red,2,300]138.3[/glow] Gawd I was sooo angry.
Grtrat1 Posted December 12, 2006 Author Report Posted December 12, 2006 Im running 2 Rf t112d4's in a 6cubes box tuned to 34hz. Powered by a RF T10001bd 1ohm. I peaked at 38hz also.
Toyota Thundra Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 Sorry for your disappointment.... However, Ithink if you were tuned higher, you would do much better.... Got removable slot port?
Grtrat1 Posted December 12, 2006 Author Report Posted December 12, 2006 Sorry for your disappointment.... However, Ithink if you were tuned higher, you would do much better.... Got removable slot port? no pvc ports.
going deaf Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 yup, breaking a 140 isn't as easy as everyone thinks ;D i'd run a sweep, see what freq. you're peaking at, and then burp a test tone... it will be louder than a song... noobs kthnxbi
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 cold weather perhaps? or maybe its the new TL
David Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 yea people talk all this shit like a 140 is nothing, but yet your seeing first hand just how hard it is to get loud, some cars just dont meter well, and there isnt a whole lot you can do. what kindo of car? how is it setup? maybe we can help you get alittle more. power = high spl and you dont have alotta power with 1 t1000.1bd
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 i achieved my 141.7(outlaw)on sat night at the local comp(u can see photos in car show section or GOT PROOF thread) Legal i hit a 139.7...even then my batt was runnning low cause of the other 2 burps i did. its hard to gain them deebeeezz, i think i got it right now david. for every 2 dbs its twice as loud as the one before..
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 still its a good # though, even though its not wat u want
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.