audiofanaticz Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 there is a show on 7-27-08 At Expert Electronics 7315 N Alpine Rd. Loves Park, IL 61111 815-636-2373 big ol get together on the 26th then a show on the 27th?!? http://www.soundmekanix.com/2007Website/Fr...age2007new.html
tommyk90 Posted June 28, 2008 Report Posted June 28, 2008 I'll be at the loves park show. I need points for finals. Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby -2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw
Guest Posted June 28, 2008 Report Posted June 28, 2008 just go to the one at the muffler shop, that one is 3x. Loves one is 1x
tommyk90 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 just go to the one at the muffler shop, that one is 3x. Loves one is 1x I'm going to both. I only have 32 points and I need 75 if I want to compete at world finals. And I'll be at the fort wayne show on july 13th, and possibly the defiance, ohio show next sunday. Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby -2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw
Twigz Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 I'm going to both. I only have 32 points and I need 75 if I want to compete at world finals. And I'll be at the fort wayne show on july 13th, and possibly the defiance, ohio show next sunday. me and T might show up, i don't have points but it would be my 1st comp. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.