Well I need a second extra job, something to mix it up a lil. My friends think I should apply to best buy as a car audio "helper" a installer a cashier or a computer person, I could also do geeksquad if I wanted. So my question is if I got a job as a installer would it be me doing all the work? Cause if its just me by myself while 4 other people watch me I will will beat the shit out of all four of them assholes. What do you all think?

Edited by Nitr0Racing21

2 MAW15's

Cadence 1000D

Infinity Reference 6022's

Blankput Tweeters and Infinity 4x6's with tweeters

Powered by a US Acoustic USB4085

1 Rockford 1Farad Caps and a 200 amp ALT

You will always have people around watching you do all the work. Thats the great thing about management. You will be the bitch till you work your way up.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I looked at lawncare and kept walkin, I dont have a truck and I already do 5 lawns. not worth it for all the sweat I produce.

I don't mind doing everything if thats the way it is setup but if it is setup for one person to tasks and work as a team if I am the only person doing something I will go buck wild on them. For instance if its 5 people for 6 cars I would be fine if everyone does a car and then everyone gets the last one done but if its me getting done two cars outta six and then having someone ask me for help I will be fairly pisted off.

2 MAW15's

Cadence 1000D

try menards/lowes/home depot/gas station attendant/part time security/fast food/

but really id go the audio installer route only because after awhile you get kool with the boss and you get huge discounts on products..

See at best buy your discount is what best buy piad for the item and then 5% added on, thats a hell of a deal. and I dont mean mangement watching me I mean other people just like me.

2 MAW15's

Cadence 1000D

I looked at lawncare and kept walkin, I dont have a truck and I already do 5 lawns. not worth it for all the sweat I produce.

I don't mind doing everything if thats the way it is setup but if it is setup for one person to tasks and work as a team if I am the only person doing something I will go buck wild on them. For instance if its 5 people for 6 cars I would be fine if everyone does a car and then everyone gets the last one done but if its me getting done two cars outta six and then having someone ask me for help I will be fairly pisted off.

Im saying have you tried to get a job at a lawn care business not start one

Try a Home Improvement store, I jus started at Lowes and starting at $9/hr which isnt bad, and I work in recieving so all I do is unload a semi and sort it out on pallets and take the pallets ro the floor, wayy eassyyy...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Im saying have you tried to get a job at a lawn care business not start one

No this summer is suppose to be constent 90's, I cant be in the sun long because I have alot of my right arm burned(LONG STORY) so untill I get the all clear from the docs I can't do anything.

this is my arm:

HBAVEWKDGHMBFCECTFQM.jpg

When I got back from the hospital:

DSC00572.JPG

Can I post a graphic picture? no nudity or anyhing just cuts and stuff??

Edited by Nitr0Racing21

2 MAW15's

Cadence 1000D