As best buy doesn't always have great install bays, I would like to suggest the grocery store.

Not the greatest pay or hours, but it is indoors, cool temps (usually) and u meet some decent people working there.

other thing is look to places that do shipping. ?In doors, just box, label, get the $$ and ship. Like the UPS store.

On the off hand topic, I give you props. you have the balls to admit ur mistake, and you are learning from it. Above all that tho, the fact that you are driving on is inspiring. Next time I am bitching about shit this is gonna stick in my head.

If you need some other ideas, let us know what ur good at man.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Well currently I am a cashier at a grocery store I hate if I ave been there for almost 3 years now, I pay union dues for nothing the schedules is not done by sonority. I am great at car audio and electronics, computer, using my hands.

2 MAW15's

Cadence 1000D

Infinity Reference 6022's

Blankput Tweeters and Infinity 4x6's with tweeters

Powered by a US Acoustic USB4085

1 Rockford 1Farad Caps and a 200 amp ALT

you know looking at this thread, the explicit content warning.. than talking bout jobs, i thought this was gonna turn into like a strip club related thread somehow.. :(

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

Well currently I am a cashier at a grocery store I hate if I ave been there for almost 3 years now, I pay union dues for nothing the schedules is not done by sonority. I am great at car audio and electronics, computer, using my hands.

never heard of a union at the grocery store......................and what about a carpentry or machining shop? in doors and workin with ur hands. Same with assembly line work.

And talk to the higher ups. 3 years at a grocery store should have u managing.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton