where does everyone get their power wire from? i talked to a local shop and he told me $12 a ft for 3/0 and he will give me at the cost for him to get it. what is a good price a ft for atleast 2/0?

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

I have used Darvex for the last 2 years. I only ordered from them a few times but they are great to deal with.

I just got an order from them and they were able to find some out dated wire that I really like.

Great prices.

And I am a huge Stinger fan and they are authorized by stinger so you can feel safe buying from them.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I have used Darvex for the last 2 years. I only ordered from them a few times but they are great to deal with.

I just got an order from them and they were able to find some out dated wire that I really like.

Great prices.

And I am a huge Stinger fan and they are authorized by stinger so you can feel safe buying from them.

Plus you get a discount from ordering there

Knukonceptz has the biggest 1/0 wire available and its only $3/ft.

Doesn't the Knukonceptz wire have aluminum in it. Which makes it very slightly less efficiant.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Doesn't the Knukonceptz wire have aluminum in it. Which makes it very slightly less efficiant.

only the klm line

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I went with coppercableman off or eBay. He has many different sizes of welding wire at any length you would like. I purchased my 85ft or pure copper 1/0 wire for $233.55. It is true to its size as well. There are also 2/0, 3/0 and even 4/0 wire that you can purchase from them.

http://myworld.ebay.com/coppercableman

Let me be more specific. Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks kable.

Description: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Red Power Wire features 5145 Tinned Strands of Pure Oxygen Free Copper and a new UltraFleks Matte PVC Jacket. Our new jacket allows for improved flexibiltiy and maintains exceptional resistance to abrasion, oil, and extreme temperatures (-40 to 105 C). Capable of loads over 300A. This product can be used in Marine applications.

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KFX0R-50

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Not to mention you can pick any color and even get custom printed words on it. I got "DO WORK SON" on mine hah.

But KingSUV uses cable from him and its just about the only kind he uses. You can go into his wifes build and see the comparison of the 4/0 to the 1/0.