Second Skin Audio

why such a small box, are you going to run sealed?

yes, right now I have two kove armageddon kmg 15's each in their own 2.25 cube enclosure sealed before displacement. I have an 02 sunfire and need the back seat. The only option was to go sealed. I will be using the existing enclosures unless I want to hack pieces of my car apart!!! LOL!!! Which I have thought of!!! But yes, sealed. Does anyone know how they perform(15" q's)? Please let me know. Any input helps. Thanks.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

yes, right now I have two kove armageddon kmg 15's each in their own 2.25 cube enclosure sealed before displacement. I have an 02 sunfire and need the back seat. The only option was to go sealed. I will be using the existing enclosures unless I want to hack pieces of my car apart!!! LOL!!! Which I have thought of!!! But yes, sealed. Does anyone know how they perform(15" q's)? Please let me know. Any input helps. Thanks.

they should perform pretty well for you in the given boxes depending on the construction of them

ya people would be surprised how helpful i can be if they wernt..well..haha nevermind..anyways hope it helps..

it helps tremendously!!! I appreciate the time and effort you put into helping. Thank you very much.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png