I love the wire work at the battery in the front. Creative

I was thinking the same thing, but I pity the fool that were ever to drop a wrench in that general area while working under the hood... :o

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I was thinking the same thing, but I pity the fool that were ever to drop a wrench in that general area while working under the hood... :o

I already welded an allen wrench to it when my neighbor distracted me, shit was hilarious! You feel like such a rookie when stuf like that happens, I get a kick out of it, as long as it dosn't hurt anything, or me.... :pardon:

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Work.... Trim is done, box is sealed off completly from the back, back half of the box is in sealed screwed and resealed, made a trim piece for the hump where the inline crossovers sit, put all the interior back in, blacked out the back window....

Laying down some guides to get the boxes to mate up nicely..

Posted Image

Fun to load and assemble by yourself....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Couple random shots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice having interior again:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Building that little trim piece

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My boy helping out as always.... checking the comfiness of the seats.... :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Getting the back window blacked out - it's sealed, bolted, painted and installed, but I guess I forgot pics... oops...

Posted Image

Posted Image

If I get a couple comments on this (seems dead around this forum for the last few weeks...) , I'll post up my favorite pic... it's cool http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Those ports over your noggin' are going to do work on your head!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived