Sonic Electronix

16-mcd1000 Amp = What Fi Woofer

After asking about hooking up two amps to the FiBTL i decided that i needed to start out a lil slower than i was so im going to be using a 16-MCD1000amp with 1100RMS@1ohm (which is what i will be running to the sub) so what Fi sub would be my best choice, im looking for as much SPL as i can get out of the one sub. will aslo be in a 2.4cuft box tuned to 32hz...thanks mike

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

After asking about hooking up two amps to the FiBTL i decided that i needed to start out a lil slower than i was so im going to be using a 16-MCD1000amp with 11000RMS@1ohm (which is what i will be running to the sub) so what Fi sub would be my best choice, im looking for as much SPL as i can get out of the one sub. will aslo be in a 2.4cuft box tuned to 32hz...thanks mike

look at the SSD or the BL for that wattage you should be golden. with 2.4 cubes it say get a 12"

look at the SSD or the BL for that wattage you should be golden. with 2.4 cubes it say get a 12"

ow yeah sorry im getting a 12'' by the way

1 3500d AQ amp

bee el

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

After asking about hooking up two amps to the FiBTL i decided that i needed to start out a lil slower than i was so im going to be using a 16-MCD1000amp with 11000RMS@1ohm (which is what i will be running to the sub) so what Fi sub would be my best choice, im looking for as much SPL as i can get out of the one sub. will aslo be in a 2.4cuft box tuned to 32hz...thanks mike

11,000 watts????? :blink:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

11,000 watts????? :blink:

im surprised nobody else saw that....typo 1,000RMS at 1ohm....i was gone get the 15'' ssd but i think im short a lil air space....2.5cuft is what i got

1 3500d AQ amp

Archived