SPL2K Posted November 11, 2008 Author Report Posted November 11, 2008 Hello Mike, Welcome to Arizona. If you ever make it to Phoenix, give me a call. Alma ALMA!!!!!!! Glad to hear from you. Ive been meaning to call or email you for awhile now. Havent heard from you lately. Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.
Alma Gates Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 ALMA!!!!!!! Glad to hear from you. Ive been meaning to call or email you for awhile now. Havent heard from you lately. After two and a half years, I am finally back with the living. I would not wish my experience on anyone. I am doing good and doing physical therapy. LOL - I can actually walk a mile and still breathe. Alma
Forevrbumpn Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 Welcome Alma, I remember talking to you alot in AOLs car stereo chat room a few years back your also an idol of mine like you are to many people on here I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
The Big Oki Posted November 13, 2008 Report Posted November 13, 2008 Im glad that your finally moved Mike. And HELLO ALMA ! I guess thats another reason for me to visit Arizona again one day Üüüühh!!! Michael www.SQPL.de Rulez!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.