Well I work at Lowes which is on the Northside of Cedar Rapids and my god Sump Pumps and Genarators are GONE!!!! and were gettin hit wit alotta rain and the river hasnt even crested yet.. and they cant even measure it anymore.. shits crazy

Edited by Eric B

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/flood-forces-...612191009990001

heres a article and pics of wat we goin through here... it really sucks, thank god i live on the northside and aint gettin hit like downtown is..

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Jun 12 2008, 08:02 PM) 349699[/snapback]
Well I work at Lowes which is on the Northside of Cedar Rapids and my god Sump Pumps and Genarators are GONE!!!! and were gettin hit wit alotta rain and the river hasnt even crested yet.. and they cant even measure it anymore.. shits crazy

Ya I get all the work done on my lawmowers done at a shop that also sells gas pumps and generators and they sold out of both in 2 days this shit is crazy im so glad around my house we are prepared for any flooding situation. There was fish in someones basement from where a river had flooded right into her house

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric B @ Jun 12 2008, 08:02 PM) 349699[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Well I work at Lowes which is on the Northside of Cedar Rapids and my god Sump Pumps and Genarators are GONE!!!! and were gettin hit wit alotta rain and the river hasnt even crested yet.. and they cant even measure it anymore.. shits crazy

Ya I get all the work done on my lawmowers done at a shop that also sells gas pumps and generators and they sold out of both in 2 days this shit is crazy im so glad around my house we are prepared for any flooding situation. There was fish in someones basement from where a river had flooded right into her house

did she get her fishing pole out?

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg