Alright I dont know if anyone been watchin the news but the midwest gettin slammed with rain and well there has been lots of flooding here in Iowa were having record numbers and there supposed to be more storms tonight... there evacuating cities cuz there gettin flooded, the nuclular power plant is paying people $16/hr to sandbag the facility but no one can really get to it cuz the bridges are closed to get to it, its all so crazy its like katrina minus the hurricane and not as much flooding. Anyone else on here gettin slammed?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Here in Western SD a few days ago we had some good flooding.

One house down the road from mine got moved off its foundation and moved like 10ft.

I have a ditch right behind my house and it got to the point where it was 2-3ft. from getting in my house.

I don't like this weather at all. :(

Derp.

Guest Dylan Dude

yeah here in wisconsin were getting slammed. In the Wisconsin Dells one of the big lakes flooded over a highway and the highway completely broke away and then there was a massive flood on the other side of the road and houses got destroyed and there's no lake where there used to be.

http://www.twincities.com/news/ci_9532446?source=rss

Edited by Dylan Dude

Here in Western SD a few days ago we had some good flooding.

One house down the road from mine got moved off its foundation and moved like 10ft.

I have a ditch right behind my house and it got to the point where it was 2-3ft. from getting in my house.

I don't like this weather at all. :(

they shut down downtown cedar rapids here waterloo and talkin about closin off I-380 which goes through cedar rapids and thatll hurt alot of things

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

I'm in Oklahoma and the urban areas are alright, but the rural farms are getting destroyed. These little tornadoes keep popping up in batches of three or four and take out some homes then just dissapear. The rainfall has been bad and the weather has a 30% chance of rain every day for the next week.

[i thought it was april showers bring may flowers, not june floods]

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

yeah here in wisconsin were getting slammed. In the Wisconsin Dells one of the big lakes flooded over a highway and the highway completely broke away and then there was a massive flood on the other side of the road and houses got destroyed and there's no lake where there used to be.

http://www.twincities.com/news/ci_9532446?source=rss

say that shit in the dells... Bye bye million dollar houses :(

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

We're getting lots of storms and tornado sirens every other night but being a town on the Missouri River, all your rain upstream is heading my way. :ph34r:

Back in the flood of '93 our levy broke and some parts of my town (Elwood, KS.) had 14 feet of water. Six feet in my house. We just got 2 more inches this morning. As a double whammy, in my line of work, I can get rained out so this weather is also effecting my paycheck. :mad: