Which way should/would get louder?

Go with the 12"s firing to the rear, both port and subs. Keep the second row seats.

what keep the 2nd row seats?????  did you read the post???

I have a 83 Cutlass and i was gonna do 2 12" MTs ported facing the rear but, now im thinking about 2 15" MTs ported facing the back seat? ??? Which way should/would get louder? P.S. i dont have foldable rear seats but my rear deck has a couple vents to let the bass into the cabin ;D

Go with the 12"s firing to the rear, both port and subs. Keep the second row seats.

I was refering to Shawn's post, telling him to wall it with some 15"s or 18"s. In order to wall it he would have to throw out the second row, making it a 2 seater.

what keep the 2nd row seats????? did you read the post???

I have a 83 Cutlass and i was gonna do 2 12" MTs ported facing the rear but, now im thinking about 2 15" MTs ported facing the back seat? ??? Which way should/would get louder? P.S. i dont have foldable rear seats but my rear deck has a couple vents to let the bass into the cabin ;D

If I remember right, that trunk area is the same as my 84' Monte Carlo I had. The space was something close to 35wide (between trunk hinges) 14 tall, 11deep on top, and 14 deep on the bottom. I ran some Bass Box 6.0 runs, and that would be about 1cf outside ported sides (firing thru the 4x10" locations) a .6cf center sealed enclosure. But would be tuned about 70hz per side,  Keeping a band pass in that location is pretty hard, so probably the ported box, built back there, ports firing up would be best, you get about  2.6cf back there, if flush with the trunk.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.