Decent 6x4s?

Clocksta

Got a new car that HAD a system that a dealership just gutted and they clipped 1 the wires for my driver door speaker (not to mention the speakers suck anyways) so i'm in the market for some new 6x4s, been looking but doesnt seem to be a big selection for the size, atleast that i've noticed, any suggestions?

Got a new car that HAD a system that a dealership just gutted and they clipped 1 the wires for my driver door speaker (not to mention the speakers suck anyways) so i'm in the market for some new 6x4s, been looking but doesnt seem to be a big selection for the size, atleast that i've noticed, any suggestions?

4"x6". you would be better off making a wood plate adaptor and putting 3.5" or a 4" and a seperate tweeter in there.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

what kind of car? for my cavalier it came stock with 4x6 but i got some adapters to fit 6.5's

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

4x6 have become few and far between. I think there almost extinct.

I would see if I could modify the holes for the speakers.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Its looking like Kicker has some so far I see some in the DS line DS400,KS series KS60 are 4x6s.

www.kicker.com

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

I'm going to check Rockford if I can connect to the site.

Terryswork001.png

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4x6-to-6-5-...sspagenameZWDVW

dont know if those will work for you...... i would think not much would change between different gm models

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Yep RF has some too.

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/pr...es.asp?cat_id=3

Both punch and power series.

Boy I haven't looked up 4x6s in 5 or 6 years.

Terryswork001.png

Archived