Sonic Electronix

.so what ohm would that be?

Sounds like Parallel wiring to me, but we can't be 100% sure.

plus once the subwoofer is moving its CONSTANTLY changing the ohm load.

Exactly right! This is how people get burnt when driving gear below recomended impedances daily. It may be safe in SPL only because impedance will spike greatest at peak frequency, ie. the only frequency being played in a dedicated SPL system, so if you were wired for 0.25ohms you may actually be seeing 0.9ohm or something during the burp which should be safe. Try doing that daily and you won't get as much impedance rise because of the random frequencies and kaboom :P

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

He talked to Kenwood...well that made me change my mind..lmao...i wonder if his fuse is right ..under the hood...well ok its his gear..also my last post was aimed at your friend, since you said you were going to print it out....Tell him since he thinks its such a great amp he wouldnt have a problem selling it and getting a better one that wont burn the car down...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

He talked to Kenwood...well that made me change my mind..lmao...i wonder if his fuse is right ..under the hood...well ok its his gear..also my last post was aimed at your friend, since you said you were going to print it out....Tell him since he thinks its such a great amp he wouldnt have a problem selling it and getting a better one that wont burn the car down...

lol yeah i hear you man. Ive tryed telling him that for a quick play that is fine but for daily driving its gone overheat and burn up...he just shook his head like i didnt know what i was talking about...this feed had been great and im prob gone be printing soon...

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

let him burn his shit up and he'll learn.. but before he turn it on, you sit back with a cold one and tape it.. then when you see smoke, just say "i told you so" .. and put the vid on youtube and link it to use so we can have the enjoyment of laughing with you at your friend's stupidity.. :D

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

let him burn his shit up and he'll learn.. but before he turn it on, you sit back with a cold one and tape it.. then when you see smoke, just say "i told you so" .. and put the vid on youtube and link it to use so we can have the enjoyment of laughing with you at your friend's stupidity.. :D

lol i tell you what man, ill take a conversation next time i see him about his speakers and u will see how hard headed he is...i think everyone will laugh for a hour

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

lol i tell you what man, ill take a conversation next time i see him about his speakers and u will see how hard headed he is...i think everyone will laugh for a hour

lol, do it dude! i've been meaning to do that too at the circuit city/best buy