Ok, The Second Battle Was Beast Vs. Ny Native Iii

Honestly, Deep, I still prefer your bass. NY native has that higher tuned bass, while you have that low tuned rumble that I love oh so much. I bet it seems like his is louder but yours is way deeper and has far more authority on the lower end. Top end, hands down, is yours. Period.

Honestly, Deep, I still prefer your bass. NY native has that higher tuned bass, while you have that low tuned rumble that I love oh so much. I bet it seems like his is louder but yours is way deeper and has far more authority on the lower end. Top end, hands down, is yours. Period.

100% true. Natives would sound a lot better in my opinion if it was tuned lower and it would move even more air! Its not a spl box vehicle anymore but to be a daily driver and sound good and loud for street battles. I love his truck let alone beasts. Beasts bass shakes you to death when his bass is heard more due to the higher tuneing. Its like playing a normal song compared to a choppe and screwed.

Edited by PaulO2288

Beast, Once you leave, Native is the man to be now you know that? He said everyones going to be really shocked or something in a year, not this summer but next

What I like about Native is that he never stops and he is eager to progress even though he takes a loss on his resumefrom time 2 time. He will give you his honest opinion about anything and take critizim well. He can do it if just learn alittle more about the vocal game and I don't mean loading the truck with speakers everywhere or slapping horns under the hood/car (that's cheating in my book). I heard when he went to SBN, he got beat on the meter badly by the big boys but in the streets or groundpounding, the way he sound now, im confident he can beat them. Streets and meters don't mix well