MEMPHIS ANYONE???

Like I said on the Audiobahn post, I'm looking for two, two way crossovers, so that I can use the two channels as my front and back, then loop the sub line through both Crossovers, for the purest signal. And Memphis I know is a good brand, but again have no experince with their EQ's or Ex-Overs, but love their Speakers and Subs, their amps tend to over heat!

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

no idea... but heres a free bump

ever thought about a 360 unit

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ya mine have basic crosses too but for actuall processing your going to want soemthing better

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

360 is a maybe, but it's more for EQ, which is great but I don't need the (20 band per channel EQ)(false statement just being humorous) not to start off I what to get the system up and running before EQ'ing it. Memphis X-Overs+amp x-overs+comp crossover=clean ass signal

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

ya but that many crossovers may give you significant volume reduction where you dont want and or need it. adding a shit load of crossovers doesnt give you a clean ass signal it just makes things complicated and completely tripps out the whole crossover curve... lol think about it this way instead of your cross

True, that's the reason for wanting the best, lower model brands distortes some signals, but the great one cut and pass where it is needed, put it this way if it decreases the sound, just run my signal direct and no big deal, some when you do a demo, just fool with the knobs, to make it look kool for the smaller kids.