Jet Ski Kawasaki 650sx Stand Up

how fast does this go? its a 1990 is 1200 dollers good for it its not stock and gots a bunch of new shit on it including battery im thinking about getting it and how do these charge is there an alt on it? or do u have to charge it ur self with a battery charger? thanks

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

its like a motor cycle rechargeing the batt. via magnito stator combo so no alt or outside charger need'd. i personaly wouldnt pay 1200 for a jetsky almost 20 years old, it may have all the extra parts on it to make it fast but if it was that nice of a item they would want more there mostlikely selling it because its a fix each time you ride or get stuck in the middle of the lake pice. best thing if you really want it is to make them take you to the lake (you pay the gas bill) and see how it performs in the water and if it makes it thru the day then go for it, if its a turd atlest youre not out anything other than gas

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

its like a motor cycle rechargeing the batt. via magnito stator combo so no alt or outside charger need'd. i personaly wouldnt pay 1200 for a jetsky almost 20 years old, it may have all the extra parts on it to make it fast but if it was that nice of a item they would want more there mostlikely selling it because its a fix each time you ride or get stuck in the middle of the lake pice. best thing if you really want it is to make them take you to the lake (you pay the gas bill) and see how it performs in the water and if it makes it thru the day then go for it, if its a turd atlest youre not out anything other than gas

ya thats what i did and i ended up buying it goes about 55 or 60 but feels way faster and is very loud like i like it to be lol any ways i ended up offering him 800 and he took it even took in to a jet ski mechanic shop on the water and they said it was in very good condition and said they would buy it from me for 900 with the trailor if i ever wanted to sell it so i think i got a good deal

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

ya thats what i did and i ended up buying it goes about 55 or 60 but feels way faster and is very loud like i like it to be lol any ways i ended up offering him 800 and he took it even took in to a jet ski mechanic shop on the water and they said it was in very good condition and said they would buy it from me for 900 with the trailor if i ever wanted to sell it so i think i got a good deal

anything over 40 mph on the water feels like you're fucking booking imo

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived