Beer Pong!

Seems pretty right to me- am i only only one that plays explosions and over-throws?

Explosion being if two players of the same team hit the same cup back to back the other team drinks that cup and every cup touching that one cup, and throwing team gets balls back.

Over-throws only count if the ball completely misses table and cup and the other team catches it before hitting the ground then the thrower drinks a cup.

besides that i'm pretty on par with posts #1 and #2

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

10 cups on each side, but we did 2 reracks.

For first shots, we do bounces. Winner of the previous game goes first. If it's first game, rock paper scissors for first. If the winner makes the bounce, the opposing team has a chance to rebuttle. If they make the bounce, first team goes again. Whoever makes the bounce first with the other team missing wins the faceoff.

Bounces are allowed, but can be swatted. Make a bounce and two cups need to be pulled.

Bitches blow only.

Elbow cannot go past the edge of the table.

We also play cup of death (i.e. making it in the cup the person is drinking. It encourages you to drink faster. :))

If one team makes all the cups and the opposing team still has a cup in the back row, then the opposing team has to drink all the beer from both sides and streak, though streaking wasn't very common most of the time (there were a few exceptions though ;))

If you overshoot the table, then you have to pull one of your cups.

There were also some random rules that we had to make it interesting.

For instance, if you call a cup and make it then they have to pull two cups.

I'm sure there was other stuff we came up with, but I forgot most of them.

We actually saved up a ton of cans from our first semester of senior year and I started building a table out of it, but lost the motivation to finish it. :( Ended up scrapping the cans and buying a keg with the money. :D

Posted Image

that is the coolest beerpong table ive ever seen! :shok:

99 durango slt:

88" chrome, cleared out up front. altezza rears.

system:

2 Fi SSD 18s

Bxi2607D

12cuft tuned to 35hz

cool kids use make-shift cardboard boxes over card tables in college dorms. pff

Posted Image

Sig Nig Pi FTMFW

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Me and some of muh buddies play trick shot, bounce it off the ceiling, fan, lamp, table, opponents head, w/e no swatting and no hitting the floor, we also play with a gap in the middle of the table, and the losers have to drink all their beer and the winning teams beer, but other than that 10 cup, 2 per team

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

We play 6 cup, but with all of Bass Junkie's rules.....Also we have a rule (at some houses) that if u spill any cups u get a phonebook to the face...I learned that shit the hard way...Also does anybody do celebrity shots? I myself hate beer so i usually mix my grey goose with Mikes hard core berry shit...Fuckin awesome ;)

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D