Beer Pong!

Who plays it, who loves it, how do you play. Just kinda wondering how the rules vary throughout the world, i've played with so many different rules.

We play 10 cup, two teams of 2 people.

Start off by one person from each team looking into each others eyes and shooting to see who goes first (we try the eye thing but after alot of misses we just say fuck it lol) Also if you're running the table (winning games) you get to go first.

One bounce counts as 2 cups, two bounces count as 4 cups. If the ball hits a player and falls in the cup it counts. You are allowed one re-rack per game. We do have rebuttles or redemtions. Elbow must remain behind your side of the table while throwing. We occasionally play with roll backs but if you get the roll back you have to throw it around your back (roll backs usually end with shit getting broken). Diversions are very welcome, especially while having women on the opposing teams, seeing a nice rack heals your ego after a miss. If you make two balls in the same cup, games over. If both players on a team make a shot you get the balls back. If someone is still holding a cup and drinking it, if you make it in that cup their holding with beer still in it, games over. Each team is allowed 2 celebrity shots. If the ball hits the cup and spins around before hitting the beer a male can "finger" the cup and grab it, and a female is alowed to "blow" the ball out, but if you do either of these it cannot touch the beer.

Thats all i can think of right now.

Post how you play.

We also have a game called reverse pong, if anyone is interested in that i'll post up the rules. Its alot of fun, very competitive, i'd say its just as fun if not more fun than beer pong.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

How we play is similiar. We start off by looking into each others eyes to see who goes first. Then we play that you straight up throw it into the cup. If you want to bounce it in, the other team has the authority to swat it away if you want to bounce it. Ours is the same if you make both in the same you automatically win.

Team Sundown

3 15" Sundown Nightshades

1 RD HW D9 amp

10.5 cubes tuned 30hz

How we play is similiar. We start off by looking into each others eyes to see who goes first. Then we play that you straight up throw it into the cup. If you want to bounce it in, the other team has the authority to swat it away if you want to bounce it. Ours is the same if you make both in the same you automatically win.

Forgot all about that

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Forgot all about that

lol, i dont play with beer, but shots or JD, Tequila, Vodka.

blah blah blah. i hate beer.

but liqour :D

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

10 cups on each side, but we did 2 reracks.

For first shots, we do bounces. Winner of the previous game goes first. If it's first game, rock paper scissors for first. If the winner makes the bounce, the opposing team has a chance to rebuttle. If they make the bounce, first team goes again. Whoever makes the bounce first with the other team missing wins the faceoff.

Bounces are allowed, but can be swatted. Make a bounce and two cups need to be pulled.

Bitches blow only.

Elbow cannot go past the edge of the table.

We also play cup of death (i.e. making it in the cup the person is drinking. It encourages you to drink faster. :))

If one team makes all the cups and the opposing team still has a cup in the back row, then the opposing team has to drink all the beer from both sides and streak, though streaking wasn't very common most of the time (there were a few exceptions though ;))

If you overshoot the table, then you have to pull one of your cups.

There were also some random rules that we had to make it interesting.

For instance, if you call a cup and make it then they have to pull two cups.

I'm sure there was other stuff we came up with, but I forgot most of them.

We actually saved up a ton of cans from our first semester of senior year and I started building a table out of it, but lost the motivation to finish it. :( Ended up scrapping the cans and buying a keg with the money. :D

Posted Image

Edited by tommyk90

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

I play 10 cups.

Cant swat the bounce

Bounce in a cup you drink 2 cups.

Air shot is one cup.

Hoes blow, pimps finger

if both players make cups they get balls back.

Both players make it in the same cup you drink everyone touching that cup.

1 rebuddle.

Winners stay on table.

I cant get too techincal with mine or a i get drunk and fuck up.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

WOW we play simple

no bounces

partners make both balls in one set, u get the balls back

one re-rack per game

10 or 15 cups depending on host

winner holds table

first game the "king" or "queen" will start the games

ball off the opponants into a cup is a 2 cup penalty

hitting their cup with the ball as they are drinkin is a one cup penalty

if they drop or spill the beer the game is over they must drink all remaining cups

our games have gotten vilent

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

2 player teams

2 6 cup racks for each team

stare at each other and shoot to see who goes first...champs go second, challengers (new team) shoot first.

a shot in the air that hits one cup and goes into another = 2 cups.

any bounce = 2 cups

a ball made in the same cup as the first one we call a grenade =3cups

a ball that is shot and rolls back on the table to the team who shot it is allowed to throw it behind the back, if made it counts as 2 cups.

re-rack after every made cup..start=6cup pyramid, then 5 cup "house", 4 cup diamond, 3 cup pyramid, when each player on team has 3 cups left in there rack then you combined them to a 6 cup pyramid..

if a shot hits off the cup then the player then goes in a cup =2 cups

no fingering or blowing we dont care if your gay or straight drink what was made..

distractions are welcome...

if the last cup is made by both team players then no redemption.

if same cup is made with 3 left, gameover becuase of grenade with no redemption

if 2 cups left each cup made by team mate game over no redemoption.

these are the basic rules we play all the time..

then theres money cup rule

no gentlemens rule

and a bunch of others we play sometimes..

quarters, rage cage, thumper, and kings are also some games we play

Edited by t-rob

www.myspace.com/trob10

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-x792

Rockford Fosgate Punch 5x7"

DC Audio level 3 12"

DC Audio 1000.1

Stinger wiring

DCSig.jpg

• 1 month later...