I was drivin home from work the other night(12:00am ish) and was at the stop light 3 blocks from where I live. I had my system on listing to some Young Jezzy (his last CD) and had all 4 windows cracked about 1.5" A hiway protrole gets behind me (did not see him) the light turns green and yep I get the lights & serines. when he walked up to the ride he asked me If i knew why he pulled me over. I said no I didn't even know you were behind me. He said thats because your side mirrors were vibrating too much. I pulled you over because you were vibrating my door pannels in my car. Do you know what the law is for loud sterios? I was ya its like over 50ft audioable is a ticket. He looked at my licence and was like you live 3 blocks away? I was ya I'm on my way home from work! He told me to keep the bass down, those tickets can get realy expensive. I said thanks for the warnning and check this out and tell me what u think. I rolled my back window down all the way and turned on the int. lights and said this is why your doors were vibrating. He was like WTF! Thats redicklous! and started laughing as he was walkin away. That was one cool cop. Knowin he could smell the the Puff Puff smoke. I thanked the man up stairs fro that one.

What did Jezzy say in his last CD it all about how you talk to them!

Hmmm...now you got me interested in what's in there. Do you have any other threads with your setup you can point me to?

I was drivin home from work the other night(12:00am ish) and was at the stop light 3 blocks from where I live. I had my system on listing to some Young Jezzy (his last CD) and had all 4 windows cracked about 1.5" A hiway protrole gets behind me (did not see him) the light turns green and yep I get the lights & serines. when he walked up to the ride he asked me If i knew why he pulled me over. I said no I didn't even know you were behind me. He said thats because your side mirrors were vibrating too much. I pulled you over because you were vibrating my door pannels in my car. Do you know what the law is for loud sterios? I was ya its like over 50ft audioable is a ticket. He looked at my licence and was like you live 3 blocks away? I was ya I'm on my way home from work! He told me to keep the bass down, those tickets can get realy expensive. I said thanks for the warnning and check this out and tell me what u think. I rolled my back window down all the way and turned on the int. lights and said this is why your doors were vibrating. He was like WTF! Thats redicklous! and started laughing as he was walkin away. That was one cool cop. Knowin he could smell the the Puff Puff smoke. I thanked the man up stairs fro that one.

Hmmm...now you got me interested in what's in there. Do you have any other threads with your setup you can point me to?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/index.php?topic=1201.0
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/index.php?topic=1201.0

Thanks, Chevy

I haven't been pulled over and giving a hard time ever... and I probably have a greater chance of getting pulled than you guys do...My car is a heat up :-[

lucky ive been pulled over alot... but ive grown alot from it... and yes there are puta cops and cool cops....

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

:red_bandana: to this very day i still very quickly turn my hat around when i see johnny law!  >:D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

sucks man, i just got pulled over tonight for 66 in a 45 and i had to do seriously like 15min worth of sobriety test with  lights in my eyes standing on one foot and everything. this is after a 9 hour workday and 50 degres out in a tshirt all because my eyes were dialated... and i was completely sober. he also searched me and my truck... now i gotta find out how fucked my insurance is going to be...

noobs kthnxbi