Sonic Electronix

has anyone had any post of single cab trucks with systems in them. im not talking about ex cab truck but the truck with only like 8-10inches in depth to spare to make there system? has there been a system of the mounth dedicated to the single cab trucks? just a thought

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

i have 2 kicker comp cvt's off a 1k watt (cant remember the brand) in the cab of my 83 f-250, going to do a blowthrough in it soon, but for now thats what i have, it gets fairly loud, lacks on lows....but then again my box is only about 7.5 inches deep, also both amps are under the seat and it has 2 by 9's and 2 6.5's in it as whell, sounds pretty good...:) but of course i want more

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i have 2 kicker comp cvt's off a 1k watt (cant remember the brand) in the cab of my 83 f-250, going to do a blowthrough in it soon, but for now thats what i have, it gets fairly loud, lacks on lows....but then again my box is only about 7.5 inches deep, also both amps are under the seat and it has 2 by 9's and 2 6.5's in it as whell, sounds pretty good...:) but of course i want more

sounds nice man, we need to have a truck contest with a minimal amount of space. like anyone with 10inches or less and see what kinds of system start poping up....make things interesting

(I had four shallow pioneers powerd by a memphis 1100 D amp in a 4inches in depth box hiting 143.1db)

1 3500d AQ amp

No blow throughs,no cut throughs.

Standard single cab. Period.

The now

Sundowninstall4.jpg

The previous

RockfordFosgateinstall.jpg

For fun: 23 inch long ZR1000 bitches

Kickerinstall8.jpg

and you ain't seen shit from me yet. LOL

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I'm going to get myself in trouble just saying this.

I can give only an estimate but hopfully in 3 months time you will see something almost loud from me with out any major modifacations.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

nice man keep it up...i will be posting a build slid soon of my gmc sierra single cab with an Fi Bl12'' sub ported with a memphis 1100amp and cap......prob be two weeks and it will be done

1 3500d AQ amp

nice man keep it up...i will be posting a build slid soon of my gmc sierra single cab with an Fi Bl12'' sub ported with a memphis 1100amp and cap......prob be two weeks and it will be done

1 3500d AQ amp

Just a warning, single cab trucks suck sealed up on the dash. :(

However, I did get an L7 8" to do a 148.3 in the kick and a 147 at the headrest in my regular cab s-10. :)

139.8 in bassrace, so a 141ish on the dash sealed up.

The 9510 has done a 144 on the dash, 151.2 in the kick, and a 150.4 at the headrest.

No cutting through, but it is a larger than daily type box. :) I'm sure with the right design and enough time I could get close to a 150 with a daily driver box.

th_dd9510vids.jpg

th_dd9510vids2.jpg

Sorry, no pics of the single 10" box. :)

Edited by tommyk90

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

I'm going to do 4 of something I aready own and an amp thats not in production yet. Thats why it will be about 3 months.

Have I stayed vague enough to not get into trouble with a manufacture.

Terryswork001.png