Authorized Internet Dealers

I see Sonicelectronix say they are authorized, i wanted to know if that's a fact as i wouldn't mind ordering some product from them if in fact its true.

So i figured id ask if they are authorized for the net and whom else may be if its not to much to ask.

I see Sonicelectronix say they are authorized, i wanted to know if that's a fact as i wouldn't mind ordering some product from them if in fact its true.

So i figured id ask if they are authorized for the net and whom else may be if its not to much to ask.

HiFi Sound Connection is an authorized retailer

I dont like sonicelectronix. I bought some subs from them (not kicker) and they said that they drop shipped there wholesaler. ok fine. so i called to get a tracking # and the lady on the phone said it would take 2 hours for me to get one that she would call me back. That was on a friday and i never got a call come monday i call again and ask for a # and they still dont have it and say it will be there today or tommrow. so i leave and go to dinner (i think it was for mothers day) come back and have a note i missed shippment, just what i wanted not to happen. About a week goes by and i get a letter saying that they signed up for price grabber and want me to leave a review. I sent a email to their sales department and asked if they really wanted me to write a review??? lolz so a couple days go by and no response from sonicelectronix but i get a email from pricegrabber saying thanks for the review.

yea talk about a great company.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i never had a problem buying decks and lots of little stuff from them, so i dont really see a reason not to buy my 2500.1 and 350.4 if they are kicker authorized. worse case scenario i get a refund no biggy.