Sonic Electronix

The *** trash 10'' is a pretty serious woofer from what i have seen of it so far. The magnet is huge... is that a triple stacked magnet, and if so whats the rms? The rms says 1000watts, but is that the real rms, or is it like the Fi BTL's "2000watt rms" which is very underrated? All opinions welcomed

Edited by 07sOnAtA sp.ed

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

yea they're triple stacked and i would say they could take more then 1000 RMS< but i have no experience with them.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

yea they're triple stacked and i would say they could take more then 1000 RMS< but i have no experience with them.

Yeah, thats what i figured. These subs are real nice, from what i have seen... not to mention the Fi BTL 10'' seem to be constructed the same way in all the core components so im guessing that they could probably take like 2k daily... but im not sure... isnt there a moderator who used to run these? :blink:

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Yeah, thats what i figured. These subs are real nice, from what i have seen... not to mention the Fi BTL 10'' seem to be constructed the same way in all the core components so im guessing that they could probably take like 2k daily... but im not sure... isnt there a moderator who used to run these? :blink:

i believe accordman has had one.

might wanna PM him.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

they wont take 2k daily imo, 1500 is probably the most id ever run on them. they are more an sq oriented sub then a BTL type sub, if your looking for loud get the BTL over it, if you want an accurate sub that is decently load of rms and under get the trash

*** are pretty sexy subs and so are sundown

yes i was a real sponsored member of team RD but soon forgot bout them and just went with other stuff. i really like sundown and *** but being with RD i couldnt really say what i wanted bout the quality they have cuz i would lose my sponsership...but i ended it last feb so......

GO *** and Sundown!!

WTF kinda sponsorship doesnt let you even speak about quality of other stuff.

I'm an *** and Sundown rep but they dont tell me what i can and cant talk about lol

BTW tell Steve i said suck my cock

Edited by Accordman