Jump to content

Doomsday Countdown December 21, 2012 .. Is This Shit For Real?


Recommended Posts

Posted

If it really happens and I'm saved I guess I will go to heaven and things will be pleasant.

If it really happens and I'm not saved I guess I will go to hell were there is a chance that I can still drink,smoke pot,stair at naked women on the internet, and hang out with strippers and always have a bloody nose.

Wait I am in hell! oh,to bad for me. LOL

hang out with strippers and always have a bloody nose.

Well I don't have that anymore :(

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

like i said guys, i was just trying to inform the un saved.. i never posted an opinion in this thread and yet i goy attacked.... right from the begining i said its not what i wanted to do... if anything just to inform the un informed

some people don't like that tho... me included... but im not taking this seriously, im just messing with you.

i don't believe in god or the devil... like someone else said, the world will end with some bullshit including the u.s.

to me the bible is just a book that has been changed year after year. i need something more than a book to make me believe in all of the stuff it speaks of.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Posted

i don't believe in god or the devil.

dont worry they believe in you and that is all that really matters :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

I'm not religious but I believe in a GOD.

He has proven himself to me. The only other explanation would be fate. (to some both are unrealistic)(but for me it has to be one or the other)

All I know is some wierd shit has happened to me that I just can't explain in my life time.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

i don't believe in god or the devil.

dont worry they believe in you and that is all that really matters :lol:

maybe so...

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Posted

went to the site read it ......nope well be fine :huh: and Dec 21 is my birthday -_-

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

Also this IMO is conspiracy theory .. ( 9/11 , watergate , ufo , etc ) Just something interesting to discuss ..

quick fyi... i know the link looks bad but its virus free.. U put satan in a link and automatically some ppl wont check it out

http://www.satansrapture.com/maycal.htm

Since when was the Watergate scandal a conspiracy? Or am I just missing something?

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted

Since when was the Watergate scandal a conspiracy? Or am I just missing something?

Sorry bad example.. I was just trying to talk about something that was unknowing to the public at that time..

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Posted

I'm gonna say its a possibility.................we shall see what happens tho eh?

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

Sorry bad example.. I was just trying to talk about something that was unknowing to the public at that time..

Its cool man I wasn't trying to be an asshole its just I wasn't aware if I was missing something or not.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 401 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...