Doomsday Countdown December 21, 2012 .. Is This Shit For Real?

Well .. I dont want to start a big bitch fest about religion .. But ive been doing alot of research on this for about a week , so i thought after getting some more info so i dont sound like a complete idiot , i thought i d just post this up and see what people think.. Im into the bible, and bible study some what but not into detail.. And ive been thinking about what will happen about this day in time a little over 4 years from now..

Basically what it is , is the end of the 5000 year old mayan calender , and in the years of "the end " of the bible scriptures that states this will be the end on mankind...

Idk.., any ideas , or bible thumbers in here that could relate toi this...

For those who dont know i found this web site that explains it all pretty well , easy to read, and interesting ( at least to me )

Also this IMO is conspiracy theory .. ( 9/11 , watergate , ufo , etc ) Just something interesting to discuss ..

quick fyi... i know the link looks bad but its virus free.. U put satan in a link and automatically some ppl wont check it out

http://www.satansrapture.com/maycal.htm

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

nostradomas predicted this also.

IDK, i dont believe it but anything is possible.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

its bullshit ppl said the world was gonna end on Y2K look wut happend WERE STILL HERE <_<

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

its bullshit ppl said the world was gonna end on Y2K look wut happend WERE STILL HERE <_<

lol the world wasnt going to end...just the calendars and stuff on the banks computers didnt go high enough and they thought everyone was going to lose their money and all that jazz

lol the world wasnt going to end...just the calendars and stuff on the banks computers didnt go high enough and they thought everyone was going to lose their money and all that jazz

the computers were gonna shut down and the nukes were supossed to self luanch all over the usa and the fall out would supposed to kill off most of north america. that is what they thought as well

nostradomas predicted this also.

IDK, i dont believe it but anything is possible.

i dont believe all that nostrdamus bullshit, he predicted we'd all be dead in 1999 as well and that shit aint happen

This is what im saying man.. if u read biblical INSTEAD of assumption , u ll understand what im trying to get through... The "END " years of the bible and this biblical day were not some fluke... Assuming everything, ok... What was the mass fear of Y2K ?? was there a set date in biblical terms ? no ... Not here either BUT from what ive HEARD from people the last time this type of total eclipse occured , it ended the ice age.. So is it just a fluke that this same eclipse predicted in the past that proved true in biblical scripture will not happen again.. Especially since we are in the "end of days " of the bible?

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

ive been reading all that this whole time.

pretty damn interesting!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer