Problems... Need Help Somebody Wanna F*ckin Help?

I got the vid now but its all black there were no lights. but you can here me hitting him at about a minute into it. then all of the girls flipping the fuck out on me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2E0zti4OeI

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

What he said.

If she is mad at you for protecting yourself and her dignity, then she already is/has fucked him and others probally.

And when you said Spring Break, I thought you meant you were in college. By the spelling and grammar, I'm going with 9th grade.

senior year spring break. sorry i was a little messed up typing that last night

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

eahhh from the sound of the video you were out to get him. and didnt care what was told to ya.... he might get you back with some of his buddies for beating him up like that

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

now when you went to him to "talk" did you lay your hand on him, in form of a tap to get his attention or get in his face like a bad ass, if so then he had all rite to swing, and you had no rite to take it as far as you did, if You did tap or get too close knowing there was tension then you agged it on and thus makes you the ass hole in the situation.

well first i was like dude can we talk and he pushed me and went away i was totally calm then i went up put my hand on his shoulder and was like whats up then back right in my eye

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

well in that case , since you didnt pound when he pushed, you walked away and allowed the childish friends of yours to get you pumped about him punkin you down, you go back for more, and yet again he didnt want anything to do with ya but you escaladed it further.....i dont see what the bitching is about , you beat him up, take your girl and p in her butt and drop her like a rock and tell all your buddies at school that you p'd in her butt and find another girl thats not all about talking shit with other guys and texting them ect...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I got the vid now but its all black there were no lights. but you can here me hitting him at about a minute into it. then all of the girls flipping the fuck out on me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2E0zti4OeI

that is a fucking waste of my time...............and wiggles is right don't be surprised if ur ass gets rolled.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

lol that bitch just wouldnt quit screaming.

i couldnt hear shit!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Go out with someone she hates...make her feel like crap but don't talk to her ever. Don't let this crap bother you and keep out of trouble. She obviously isn't worth it when she's pulling this crap. Keep your eye on the prize (your degree from college) and go make some money. Enjoy the summer while it lasts! Forget her though so you can have an awesome summer.

Go out with someone she hates...make her feel like crap but don't talk to her ever. Don't let this crap bother you and keep out of trouble. She obviously isn't worth it when she's pulling this crap. Keep your eye on the prize (your degree from college) and go make some money. Enjoy the summer while it lasts! Forget her though so you can have an awesome summer.

if she didnt care about that other dude then she wouldnt have been screaming for you to stop like she was.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg