How Many Times You Been Pulled Over?

3 window tint tickets

10 noise violation

1 speeding 25 mph over ( 4 years ago )

modified exhaust ticket

7 no seatbelt tickets

i think thats about it. cops are dicks around here

omg ur insurance???? you must need a second job just to pay your insurance unless your rich of course :ph34r:

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

1. zipping around a corner (warning)/ 1. not stopping at stop sign (warning) /2. noise violation (1 warning 1 ticket) also was stopped just so the cop could see what i had :D /1. Ticket for an accident i didn't cause /1. DUI (dropped to MIC i just turned 18) probation blows, 2 months to go on a 2 year period thank god. a few others when i was younger for being a hoodlum. nothing came of it. that's about all i can think of

2 exhibition of speed 4 speeding tickets 1 was clocked at 138mph 1 failure to stop 3 for truck being to tall 1 tires sticking out to far 1 modified exhaust bunch of inspection sticker violations including making my own and to many warnings to list but for the past 8 years only 1 seatbelt ticket so driving record is clean now

1 speeding ticket 35 in a 25,1 seat belt ticket,1 child out of car seat ticket, cracked windshield ticket, out of date tag ticket (tag was 8 mos out of date),1 noise ticket, 1 more seat belt ticket... and thats it... and thats with 11 years driveing.....god dam i feel old now seeing as how long ive been driveing lol

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Uhmmmm

In my tacoma:

4 speeding tickets(10 over)(15 over)(26 over)(55 over) got out of all em but the 10 over

3 noise ordenences (got out of)

2 loud exhaust

1 "lights dimming too much"

1 Evading pursuit

In my 4 Runner:

18 noise violations(got out of em all)

I love having friends in the YPD

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

um,, not to bad for me, just doin 28 over, then later a noise violation and seatbelt violation

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

1 seat belt ticket and 1 speeding ticket (19 over) which was complete bullshit because the speed limit was not posted from where i turned on the road to 3 miles down the road where i got pulled over(first time on that road in a county over from where i live) . I requested a court date but wrote the wrong return address on the envlope so missed the letter they sent me. :lol: had to pay the ticket and a late fee. Plus i had no reason to speed i was getting paid by the hour and was not in any hurry.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

2 times. 1 cuz he said i had a tailight out, then i went back and they both worked perfect, so after he looked around my car with a flashlight for like 10 minutes he let me leave. 2nd time was cuz i "raced" through a stop sign. which was bs cuz it was at a stop sign where i always make sure to completely stop because there arealways cops around that corner. and again .. after searching my car he let me leave.

profiling FTMFL

610EUROs

1 seatbelt( in the process of fighting it) its bullshit i always wear one, 2 sound ordinance, i get warned about my 5% tint all the time and a bunch of other random shit that i got warnings for.

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.