well it definitely sounds like you care about her, so she will most likely care about you. The girl is hurt, thats all. Make it up to her and all will be good. Every relationship has this shit happen at least once, it just builds stronger bonds...

I think you should linky this thred to her lol, so she can see how you were being sincere.

that wont stop her from leaving... its all about the influences around her. just do what you can AND FOR GOODNESS SAKES IF SHE HAS GIRLFRIENDS THAT DONT LIKE YOU KEEP THEM AWAY FROM HER, THEY WILL EAT YOU ALIVE

yea ros, you aren't over him! just send flowers and you will be back in his arms!!! :blush:

lmao :rolleyes:

that wont stop her from leaving... its all about the influences around her. just do what you can AND FOR GOODNESS SAKES IF SHE HAS GIRLFRIENDS THAT DONT LIKE YOU KEEP THEM AWAY FROM HER, THEY WILL EAT YOU ALIVE

lmao :rolleyes:

word on the girlfriends....they are fuckin evil! and thats why I said try to just talk to her parents. Just tell em you fucked up and you want to try and make it up to her. MOST of the time as long as they liked you at first then they will still like you, and probably have been through their own similar situation and will help. Crazy but true.

Edited by littleitaly1990

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Now man for real though, good luck to you I know how it feels to up and get freshly dumped for some bs reason. Granted I didnt do anything, but its still bs.......

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

word on the girlfriends....they are fuckin evil! and thats why I said try to just talk to her parents. Just tell em you fucked up and you want to try and make it up to her. MOST of the time as long as they liked you at first then they will still like you, and probably have been through their own similar situation and will help. Crazy but true.

yea me and her dad get along great...drink and go fishing all the time me and him are alot alike and her and her mom are alot alike

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

yea me and her dad get along great...drink and go fishing all the time me and him are alot alike and her and her mom are alot alike

then call him up, tell him you fucked up bad and really love her. Tell him you were bombed and the cavalry will arrive.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

then call him up, tell him you fucked up bad and really love her. Tell him you were bombed and the cavalry will arrive.

well the last time i called him he got into it with his ol lady about my girl moving back in and she about moved out on him so he dont want to get into anymore

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

Well what i meant was she didnt have a right to take it... uh oh :unsure: does she have a car?

so shes mad and she took your car? be afraid be very afraid :(

her car is broke down....she went over to her moms to get boxes and pick her other friend to help her pack

Edited by 024runner

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1