let me share this about women just incase you didnt already know... WOMEN ARE VINDICTIVE... they love revenge. even though it maybe something miniscule to you and you feel that you didnt do anything, when you told her your story all she heard was KISSED ANOTHER GIRL, GAVE OUT YOUR NUMBER, AND TALK ABOUT HER BEHIND HER BACK, you would be amazed at how those simple thing can become catastrophic. :wacko:. be prepared that if she decides to stay with you, you will a a$$hole in her mind for at least 5-6 months and then after that you will have to earn her trust back(which is damn near impossible, you will need some sort of voodoo or magic :P ). if she stays with you, be humble but not a pushover... afterall you do still want her to respect you. surprise her with flowers and other things that you know she really likes.

AND STOP FU@%ING DRINKING WITH STRANGE BITCHES, OR AT LEAST DONT GIVE THEM YOUR NUMBER :wacko::PB)

yea im done going out and drinking without her atleast...im done with the dumb shit..time to get my shit inline

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

THAT IS SO SHITTY <_<:lol:

Meh.... its whatever... after my last one Im all abouts me! B)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

well it definitely sounds like you care about her, so she will most likely care about you. The girl is hurt, thats all. Make it up to her and all will be good. Every relationship has this shit happen at least once, it just builds stronger bonds...

I think you should linky this thred to her lol, so she can see how you were being sincere.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

yea ros, you aren't over him! just send flowers and you will be back in his arms!!! :blush:

WELL BE WAITING FOR THE DOORBELL TO RING CUZZ THERE ON THE WAY!!!! :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg