The Burban, And The Dirtbike..

My burban and dirtbike are going to be up for sale this coming week, figured if anybody is from the Southwest you can have a shot at them too..

The burban is in my avatar.. 1995 K2500, 4x4, 454TBI, 6" Procomp w/ an extra 2" add-a-leaf. M/T Classic IIs, 35" BFG A/T's (still have the little nubs on them), Tow package, 14 bolt full floater (1 ton), 1 ton Trans/transfer case, TB spacer, Third row, grille guard, KC's...etc...

6000 OBO.

Dirtbike is a 2000 YZ426F, big gun head pipe and silencer, Blue excel rims, blue tag bars, New rear tire, unbreakable ASV levers, front fender brace, remote hot start... tons more... Runs Bel Ray Thumper, changed every 2 rides... Extra parts, gear, ramp... plenty of stuff included.. $2200

PM me for pics and if you have any questions...

I'll post up more pics in a while, here's some of the bike though... The burban is right behind it....

YZ426004.jpg

YZ426003.jpg

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

No Southwesters huh..

I would get the bike in a heartbeat but i live in Vermont which is way to far away :(

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

don't got the $$$ otherwise I'd be interested in the suburban..............but free bump

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton