Not so regular cab Chevy - Back in business

Today i got 2 and 3 way crossovers, audiopipe... I dont know how they will be but i guess ill find out..

My speaker wire :)

Posted Image

Black and BLUE Knukoncepts fleks 8 ga wire :-D

Posted Image

Crapppppy wrapping job on the front but its better than painted plywood. And the 6.5's will be in the doors when the tangbands come in but for now to seal up the holes im putting them in there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My VERY jankie wiring for the pos so i could add my mids/highs amp :-\

Posted Image

2 thru

Posted Image

Posted Image

4 thru

Posted Image

Posted Image

soldering supplies.. love this little torch for small wires/terminals

Posted Image

Soldered not crimped... Forum motto

Posted Image

Half the crossovers mounted

Posted Image

Close up..

Whatcha think??? 12 ga will be here tomorrow so i can run speaker wire after i get off work and maybe if i can get to it then start puttin everything in :)

-BS

Damn, wasn't expecting you to get that much done after working 2 jobs :)

What's the second amp you have hiding behind your seats?

Remember that Ultra Linear i had on my two 12" audiobahn eternals? Yup.. Until i can get a 4 channel i figured its rated at 600 watts at 4 ohm so if it cant put out 50 @ 4 then im gonna sue :P.

Hows that PC treatin ya?? :drinks:

Tonight is drillin some more holes, runnin a lil 12 ga and once thats all hooked up then its time to start puttin it together.. damn still gotta wrap the top piece.. ehhh its never gonna end.. oh and run a new remote wire from the relay.. damnit this is :bsflag: <-- just found that one had to use it

-BS

Alright guys thankfully UPS came early today so i got a nice lil 12 lb roll of wire :)

Posted Image

Supposedly 12 ga more like 14 if ya wanna get picky... oh well i paid 100 bucks for 500 feet.. 20 cents a foot still decent for 14 ga and i will make back the $100 LONG before i run outta this so it will def pay for itself lol.

Now time to get ready to be at second job in 36 minutes. Damn this is getting old.. Just wanna finish the system lol.

Updates tonight :good:

-BS

Archived