Not so regular cab Chevy - Back in business

Been a member for a few weeks... been a lurker for a few MONTHS... basically just spent my entire night reading through your buildups and teardowns, and I gotta say... jesus. I'm only on my third total build for all my vehicles I've had and this trumps anything I've ever thought about..

I do like all the pictures of the fiber glassing steps, makes me feel like with a little patience I might actually be somewhat successful doing something in the future.

I'm over in Augusta, GA, if you're ever this way hit me up! I might be coming up through the Columbia area soon, I'd love to get a demo if it's up and going soon.

Been a member for a few weeks... been a lurker for a few MONTHS... basically just spent my entire night reading through your buildups and teardowns, and I gotta say... jesus. I'm only on my third total build for all my vehicles I've had and this trumps anything I've ever thought about..

I do like all the pictures of the fiber glassing steps, makes me feel like with a little patience I might actually be somewhat successful doing something in the future.

I'm over in Augusta, GA, if you're ever this way hit me up! I might be coming up through the Columbia area soon, I'd love to get a demo if it's up and going soon.

Thanks man, appreciate it. Still far from what I want it to be as far as woofers. After all of this the interior wont be getting changed for quite a while..

My current goal is to have it done for this event comin up on the 24th here in Columbia.

If im ever that way ill be sure to hit you up. Let me know when you'll be comin through im sure we can work somethin out

I love those damn mids and i have no idea how they sound lmao. I plan to get 2-3 pairs next week

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

I love those damn mids and i have no idea how they sound lmao. I plan to get 2-3 pairs next week

Yeah the first time I saw them I knew I wanted some... Guess i'll see soon enough how they sound :)

god damn it!

I tweak on my car just about every day but your build makes me look like a lazy ass

can't wait see a new video :D

Well I usually dont get to mess with mine every day because I work so much, so when I get the chance I cram as much work as possible into the little time I have haha. Will have vids soon :D

In the mean time, I went a little crazy with the pics tonight after work

DSCN2607.jpg

DSCN2615.jpg

The holes were cut for the Morels and they just happened to be the exact size of these. They fit extremely snug and I think they look like my pillars were made for them!

DSCN2620.jpg

DSCN2621.jpg

DSCN2622.jpg

DSCN2627.jpg

DSCN2628.jpg

DSCN2629.jpg

DSCN2609.jpg

DSCN2610.jpg

DSCN2613.jpg

I cut these rings a couple months ago with dimensions Brian gave to me and they are spot on

DSCN2631.jpg

DSCN2630.jpg

DSCN2632.jpg

DSCN2634.jpg

Got the tweeter wires connected to the 50.4, didn't play any music to see how they sound so I have something to look forward to tomorrow B)

DSCN2607.jpg

these tweets are sick!!! have any links to where you got them? I want 4 sets!!!!!!

and they do sit quite nice in your pillars, look ready to scream!! :yahoo:

you are killing me wondering how your going to lay out your doors........any time you want to throw a homie a bone - lol

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Archived