qu1cks1lver56 Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 this game has got to be the best damn game ive ever played what yall think? First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
littleitaly1990 Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 I haven't enjoyed the little amount I played, not gonna lie. But it was free, so fuck it, good enough game for the price. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
qu1cks1lver56 Posted June 25, 2008 Author Report Posted June 25, 2008 i love it, ive played and beat everyone of them and this is the best so far. and the graphics are amazing. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
littleitaly1990 Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 i love it, ive played and beat everyone of them and this is the best so far.and the graphics are amazing. I never really played the other ones so I was kinda just thrown in cuz it came with my ps3. It probably help to know wtf is going on, and yes the graphics are the shit. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
ALPINE408 Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 Wich one is this for ps3 I didn't know it was out stoped at snake eater I think Beat em all also I'm gonna have to get that damn only 40 % on gta4 so many good games so lil time. Have you ever had your woofers blown?
sebXC Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 I enjoyed the game after beating it 2 times I went online and downloaded the 100% game save haha. It made the game really fun for the 3rd time. 1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab ... ... ...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.