Sundown Audio

Sundown Vs Fosgate

I was just trying to get an expert opinion on what amps should i use...........I am using 4 10 inch re sx"s and I am going to either use 2 sundown 1500"s or 2 rockford 1501bd"s......which ones would be better on my cars elec.system and could you guys also tell me how to set the gains on my amps....I have went threw WAY TO MANY SUBS..." 2 re se"s ....2 re sx"s.....also..the amps I was using when I did this was 2 hifonics 1606bxi"s they handle 1 ohm well but I guess they produce alot distortion thats why I am upgrading to the sundowns or the fosgates .....I also have a audio control EPIC-160...and

I am wondering if maybe this is the problem.....when hit the restore button it does sound awesome...but I am wondering if its

overheating my voicecoils...thanks for any advice you guys can give me on this......

Ya what BDs RF has 2 ohm 1500s(old) and 1 ohm 1500s(new)

and with that I don't want anything to do with this one.LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

lots of people kill thier subs with epicenters, sounds like you may be one of them.

im guessing you restore music that already has bass?

actually music that already has bass the epicenter makes sound like crap...I usually use on rock songs..makes the bass sound A whole lot deeper....but again I have never really had a problem with woofers until I installed this ....

actually music that already has bass the epicenter makes sound like crap...I usually use on rock songs..makes the bass sound A whole lot deeper....but again I have never really had a problem with woofers until I installed this ....

yea its most likely the epicenter cooking them,

actually music that already has bass the epicenter makes sound like crap...I usually use on rock songs..makes the bass sound A whole lot deeper....

Becuase of that statement I vote RF T1500-1BD.

There is just something about thier bass knob That would make that amp perfect for you as long as you get rid of the Epicenter.

I think you have to buy the Punch Bass knob seperate now.

Both are very good amps

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Well RF actually bass knob boost at 45 hertz.

Every one else's amps have line level controls that turn everything up and down instead of just a frequency.

Terryswork001.png