Sundown Audio

Amp(s) for the BTLs...Help me pick

Ernesto

:whistling:Do u really think that Colossus is going to give him a true 3200rms? I think it would probably do about 2800 like the T2k if it even got that much.....It probably would get 3200 but thats probably at 16v. I like maxxsonics amps but Hifonics is one of there mid brands. Ive u havent already gotten the dual 0.7ohm subs then for $700 Id try to find some of the new maxxsonics autotek MM3000.1Ds (they are linkable now,the same price,its a better amp and u'll be sure ur getting all ur power then). Dude from maxxsonics told me the ohm thing wouldnt work but when I called them back and really broke everything down to them then they said it would be fine for the odd numbered ohms of the BTLs cuz of rise.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

:whistling:Do u really think that Colossus is going to give him a true 3200rms? I think it would probably do about 2800 like the T2k if it even got that much.....It probably would get 3200 but thats probably at 16v. I like maxxsonics amps but Hifonics is one of there mid brands. Ive u havent already gotten the dual 0.7ohm subs then for $700 Id try to find some of the new maxxsonics autotek MM3000.1Ds (they are linkable now,the same price,its a better amp and u'll be sure ur getting all ur power then). Dude from maxxsonics told me the ohm thing wouldnt work but when I called them back and really broke everything down to them then they said it would be fine for the odd numbered ohms of the BTLs cuz of rise.

wrong i clamped my Colossus at 3800, 3725, 3450, and 3820 for the 4 that i have owned.

and they will outpower the autotek counterpart all day

Archived